Saxe was founded in 1938 by Marian and Jules Saxe. They opened their first full-service real estate office in the Inner Sunset District of San Francisco. Today Saxe is located centrally in Pacific Heights and manages over 500 properties in San Francisco, Northern San Mateo, Sonoma, and Alameda County.
The founder’s goal was simple: To provide their customers with the most professional and advanced service the real estate industry has to offer.
You can count on Saxe to provide you with genuine personalized service and attention for
- Property Management
- Residential Leasing and Sales
- Commercial Leasing and Sales
Saxe also provides Investment Acquisition Services. Through our extensive network of client contacts developed over many years of serving real estate investors, we often bring both parties to a transaction together. This includes apartment and office buildings, medical/dental complexes, shopping centers, and triple net type investments.
Our Clients Include
Our staff are active in local, state, and national real estate associations, raising industry standards, and establishing the highest “Code of Ethics” for their organization.
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- San Francisco Board of Realtors (MLS)
- Neighborhood Merchant Associations
- Professional Property Management Association
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
We also have on-going relationships with many major real estate brokerage firms and financial institutions.
Saxe Real Estate Management Services, Inc.
A Licensed California Real Estate Corporation