Generally staff are unavailable after business hours, except in cases where life or property are threatened.
In all emergencies call 911. If you are calling from a cell phone, according the SF Police, your call could take longer to answer.
So while you are reading this, may we suggest you program your phone now with the following phone number: 415-553-8090
Be prepared to tell the operator:
- who and where you are
- the emergency
- who is involved and how many
- where to send help and who will meet them
- if it is a criminal incident, what the suspect looks like (age, gender, race, height, weight, what they are wearing and carrying, etc…)
During business hours you may call us at (415)474-3171 with any maintenance issues you would like to bring to our attention.
If no one is available, please leave your full name, address, phone number(s) where you may be reached in the daytime, a brief description of the problem, including location (eg. hot water faucet dripping in bathroom sink — or light switch in rear bedroom not working). Also tell us if it is OK to go in without notice to fix the problem and when it is OK.
The follow are sections on your lease agreement that you need to comply with and we put this here as a friendly reminder for you:
- Tenant(s) understand and agree that, within two(2) weeks from occupancy, they will reasonably cover hardwood floors with area rugs, at sole cost to Tenant(s). Tenant(s) further agree to take extra precautions to prevent hardwood floors from damage and scratching.
- Tenant agrees to ventilate the apartment on a timely basis to prevent the formation of mold within the apartment. Failure to do so may result in formation of mold, which may be a health hazard.
- Tenant agrees to maintain at all times the battery operated smoke detectors/alarms throughout the rental unit are operational and that the battery is working.
- Tenant acknowledges that the premises are in good order and repair, unless otherwise indicated herein…. Tenant shall, at his own expense, and at all times, maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary manner including all equipment, appliances, furniture and furnishings and shall surrender the same, at termination hereof, in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear excepted. Tenant shall be responsible for damages caused by his negligence and that of his family or invitees and guests. Tenant shall not paint, paper or otherwise redecorate or make alterations to the premises without prior written consent of the Owner. Tenant shall irrigate and maintain any surrounding grounds, including lawns, on the premises that are for exclusive use of the Tenant.
If the noise is from construction to call the SFPD’s Noise Abatement Unit at (415)553-1012.
All other complaints (dogs, loud music, etc.) should be referred to the SFPD by calling the non-emergency number (415)553-0123.
If you believe that this noise issue will continue, send a letter documenting who is making the noise, when it occurs and the type noise to us. You will also need three (3) witnesses who are also willing to testify that the offender is violating your right of quiet enjoyment.
We can not handle parking issues at your curb which is where incidents frequently occur such as a blocked driveway.
You may find the following link to the DPT provides helpful information about permits, garages, monthly rates, and even a tip about how to get around downtown traffic to take the Bay Bridge!